sand jam 6 oregon dunes

is anyone going to sand jam 6 at box car drag stip it would be cool to meet some fellow BHQ members down there. its june 30 to july 1 so bring your bike and lets race. o ya we will be camped in sand camping its 10 bucks a night and it really close to the drag stip.

hey way cool this is my first time out on my new drag bike and my new knee. lol so we are kind in the same boat. i will be getting me cheetah 535 from redline racing this weekend just in time for sand jame. have you ever ben to a sand jam or raced at box car.cus i never have, how dose it work down there. what did you get for a new bike and what did you do to your other one

Edited by voodoo69

This will be my first trip. My buddies have all been there a few times now. I think there will be several bikes in our circle make the trip. Everyone so far seems to love it down there. Im pretty excited.

The triple needs the chassis fixed, color put on it, totaly assembled and a jockey to be located

20120607_201537.jpg

20120609_131354.jpg

The cougar is close. It should be on dyno late this week.

Cougar.jpg

wow man that looks killer i hope to have somthing like that some day. hey so i dont want sound dumb but i am lol i mean i can build motors its what i do to pay the bills i work on outbord motors. but i have never drag raced on a real track.i love the sport i have the dime to do it and the time to do it.but some info would help me like what class do i run in lol

what up I've been the sand jam 4 time going to 6 there are no classes jus pay to race pull up and go

some times u race a huge bike and some time u race a four stroke it all about having fun

hope your guys bike run good redline is good people he built my motor see u down there

sweet deal so show up and have fun.sounds like a good place to learn.sounds like there is going to be alot of ppl down there. i hope my motor is done he said this weekend but no call yet and its ben a cupple months

Voodoo69 I was down there yesterday and they were bolting your motor in a chassis to run it on the dyno. I am sure you will have it in plenty of time.

sweet deal good to here and plz dont miss understand me im not saying a single bad thing about redline he is grate to work with and the turn around time ante bad.the motor i gave him was fucked up everthing about it was fucked.i like redline and will have him do more motors for me for sure.o ya and just so every buddy knows i cant spell worth a fuck so plz work with me lol.