2003 banshee roller/ bottom end

i have a pretty good shape 2003 shee, rolling chassis, good dirt tires on the rear with dura blue axle, stockers up front that need replaced. has a set of hemi orange painted race cut fenders on it and have factory blue front fenders and tank cover to go with it. struts front and rear, would make a nice drag bike for somebody with a little work. text 251 366 3254 for pics and questions. 900.00

also a nice stock bottom end from the 2003, just needs a top end bolted on. it has been gone through before and crank spins freely. 400.00

will sell both for 1100.00

located in mobile alabama and must be picked up near here.

man im in tuscaloosa lol i wish you were closer...

i have a pretty good shape 2003 shee, rolling chassis, good dirt tires on the rear with dura blue axle, stockers up front that need replaced. has a set of hemi orange painted race cut fenders on it and have factory blue front fenders and tank cover to go with it. struts front and rear, would make a nice drag bike for somebody with a little work. text 251 366 3254 for pics and questions. 900.00

also a nice stock bottom end from the 2003, just needs a top end bolted on. it has been gone through before and crank spins freely. 400.00

will sell both for 1100.00

located in mobile alabama and must be picked up near here.