Best head for the banshee?

I'll look into those other heads, I dont even have or want a stock head so thats out of the question. It's a 4 mil but it's not a 4 mil to its full potential since it was built using a spacer under the jugs (bought it like that) but dont have the time to keep upgrading it I just want to drive it. What's the best domes to use for pump gas? like 21 and I believe 22cc is stock? I'll be using 93 pump gas and amsoil oil....driven in NJ not sure of elevation

Keep the comments coming!

I run 19 domes at sea level and my compression is at about 165 each side with .045 squish clearance. The guy I got it from was running 93 pump gas but I saw some piston damage and choose to go with 100 octane Sunoco pump. Mine is not a gas pig so the 8 bucks a gallon is ok with me. You might find that you can do a 50/50 mix if your compression is too high for the 93. You will find different opinions on where the cut off is for the 93 but most will tell you between 155 to 165 psi. How far you can stretch those numbers before detonation problems has alot to do with your timing and also your air to fuel mixture. I would guess you will be using either 19 or 20 cc domes Best idea is to get with your builder and he will give you the best advise for your (his) build.

Then you're bike will run like a turd.

And why will it run like a turd? Are you saying its a turd now? I know its not at its full potential but its plenty fast and the time to "fix" the jug spacer issue I could put into my other projects like my evo 8 or jetskis. A 600+ awhp car is goin to be priority over a quad....I can live with a half assed stroker for now

The domes in it now are i believe 21cc....I only run 93 octane from shell, exxon or a top tier gas station...no detonation or ANY problem felt anyway. So far planning on getting the Noss head from Fast and calling it a day