Need recommendations on big bore kits, cranks, & heads.

k9ama

Well first time on here guys. I got a 01 banshee and the motor is trashed. I throw a rod and messed up the head and cylinders but they can be re sleeved. I don't know what kits are good and who should I stay way from? Sense my cylinders need re sleeved I was thinking Vito's big bore kit? I'm don't want something to radical just something that will be reliable and do some all around riding with.

Thanks B)

Seeing as how the resleeving of banshee cylinders is pretty expensive......I bet if you look around on here and talk to some people you could track down a set of ported stock stroke jugs for the same price. M

Id call a builder from our site sponsors here and shoot them a few questions......they will have all the parts you need to get your bike running again except for the used jugs.

Also talk to a member called NYUK.....he deals with used parts for us on here and he is a hell of a guy.

I've been looking at the la sleeve 409 big bore kit. I like the water jackets on the cylinders it really looks like it would help keep the machine cool. There isn't too much info at all out there on this set-up. I'm wounding about how much hp. I can get with a 4mil crank and a good port job?

post-43616-0-65435700-1339408855_thumb.jpg