My plastic for your plastic?

yzrmbsg

My 99 Banshee red front and rear plastic for your WHITE, BLUE or BLACK front and rear plastic, I don't need the tank or radiator shrouds, but if you want to trade all, PM me and I'm sure we can work something out. Doesn't matter if yours is "cut" or not, just as long as it is in decent shape! My plastic is in excellent shape as far as scratches and wear is concerned, it is slightly faded, but nothing a good buffing can't fix! Lemme know what you have! Thanks!

246800_220229111334132_5405593_n.jpg

My 99 Banshee red front and rear plastic for your WHITE, BLUE or BLACK front and rear plastic, I don't need the tank or radiator shrouds, but if you want to trade all, PM me and I'm sure we can work something out. Doesn't matter if yours is "cut" or not, just as long as it is in decent shape! My plastic is in excellent shape as far as scratches and wear is concerned, it is slightly faded, but nothing a good buffing can't fix! Lemme know what you have! Thanks!

246800_220229111334132_5405593_n.jpg

My buddy has been waiting for the longest to get these plastics... He has some nice blue plastics off a 2003 uncut...

• 4 weeks later...