Am I on the right track?

I just bought a 97 Shee and I'm kinda lost. After all I've read on other peolpes posts I think I'm starting in the right place but I'm open to ideas before I order jets. My Shee has fmf fatty pipes and fmf power core silencers, boysen power reeds, boost bottle, K&N filter with no lid and I ride at appx 800ft elevation. Right now I have 35 pilots, 280 mains, 2 turns on the air screw, and the needle is 3 clips from the bottom. 32:1 mix on 110 octane. My bike starts and idles great with tons of mid and top end power BUT I have a major low end problem......no power and it sputters until about 1/4 to 1/2 throttle. I have a 13t front sprocket, 20in rear tires plus the fattys so I think I should have TONS of low end. I've checked the plus and they are soaked and I have oil spitting out of the exhaust. I was thinking I need to drop to a 30 pilot and 260 mains and see what that does? I was just wondering if anyone had a similar setup and could point me in the right direction so I don't spend a pile of money trying to get my bike dialed in. Thanks for the help!