450 a arms

Well I've heard all the bad things about the 450 a arm and all the people that saud they liked them. I had bought a set about a year and a half ago and thought the ride was alot better over stock. Road them pretty hard for a while. Hit a bunch of jumps, woops, trails.... Well I thought I was in the clear. Yesterday went out to St.helen to hit up the trails. Road for about 5hrs or so and sure as shit, snapped the ball joint in half on the lower right arm going about 20-30 mph. Spun me completely sideways thru me off the bike and flipped. Luckly I was I a little bit of a clearing so didn't get too messed up. Had previous back back problems (slipped disks) well screwed my back up again and messed my shoulder up pretty good. Bike didn't really get damaged at all besides the a arm. So if your thinking about getting the 450 arms really give it some thought. I know I'm getting rid of them and going to get actual banshee arms.