Parts for sale!

All Prices are shipped! please add the 3% for pay pal if not sending it as a gift.

I will do my best to ship the very next day after payment and send a tracking number.

I dont have a high post count on this site but a few people should be able to vouch for me. I am on alot of other sites but just got a decent banshee together recently and joined this site.

Thanks for looking

Stock banshee upper and lower A-arms off a 99. Straight but could use new p/c or paint. $100 OBO shipped

cc4a00f9.jpg

d11d3833.jpg

Stock rear banshee hubs... Not sure what they go for but $20. shipped. They have P/C on them now like a silver / black flake cooler but have a few chips in them

de7d4d99.jpg

2bd87844.jpg

Stock Rear shock off of a 99 banshee - shock seems to work fine. I can barely depress it with all my weight on it. Im 205 - $50.00

0889367a.jpg

b05315b0.jpg

Not sure how you guys are making them work but i have a complete set of YFZ450 a-arms w/ tie rods, bearing, dust caps but No Bolts. they are P/C'd red

One of the bottoms has a ding in it. Please see the pictures below for a close up picture

$200 OBO shipped

40208319.jpg

cea05bcc.jpg

adfa6364.jpg

Ill do my best to get back to any questions as quickly as possible. Thanks

Edited by BigCTD