WALDENFEST!

Hey everyone waldenfest is going to be happening on june 15 this year in the north sand hills in walden colorado let me know if your going out!!!!

LOL I've been riding walden for years and years and years and never heard of this. That place has turned into a dump hole full of drunk riders and booze hounds.

LOL I've been riding walden for years and years and years and never heard of this. That place has turned into a dump hole full of drunk riders and booze hounds.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Last time we went up there my cousin got t-boned by a sand rail in his pick up and sure enough the dude was piss drunk :flush:

its new and if you have been going for years you would have heard of mexifest, its alot like that but we are keeping it kinda small but i want more banshees up there so thats why i came here so i need help lol but i agree with you it has turned into a hell hole but my group is trying to fix that so please gooooo ha

its new and if you have been going for years you would have heard of mexifest, its alot like that but we are keeping it kinda small but i want more banshees up there so thats why i came here so i need help lol but i agree with you it has turned into a hell hole but my group is trying to fix that so please gooooo ha

Yep, I've heard of mexi-fest. It too was just another excuse for people to get drunk and ride and get hurt out there...

Yep, I've heard of mexi-fest. It too was just another excuse for people to get drunk and ride and get hurt out there...

That is what it was thats why they canceled it and this is an excuse to go ride not to go get drunk so come out hahaha we need more banshees lol