needing parts

well i tore into my 98 shee and noticed that the left side has no compression and the head is all dinged up.... im wanting to know if i can just mill the head or should i get a new one? also should i do a small bore on the jugs and just get a new top end?

Looking at the head is not going to tell you anything other than the fact that you have a problem. Untill you get the cylinders off and see what kind of damage you have no one can answer your question.

Looking at the head is not going to tell you anything other than the fact that you have a problem. Untill you get the cylinders off and see what kind of damage you have no one can answer your question.

both pistons are shot scored one jug......both pistons only had one ring wth is up with that lol.... and the left side was demolished its ugly in there..

ya better split the bottom end make sure no debri is in yout cases. ive got a stock bore topend (cyl, pistons, head) let me know

how much you want for them ??? you can email them crossdaddy@yahoo.com if you dont feel like posting it here