2009 yamaha 450r all done up

you think, it has around 4K in the a-arms and shocks alone.

maybe another grand in hiper rims.

over a grand for the exhaust, head and carb

so that is 6K right there and there is still maybe 3K in accessories on it.

it is worth around 10K if it didn't look so ugly.

I'm fully aware of what it has, and I'm tellin ya, I've got more shit than that bike, mine is like new and theres still no way someone would pay me 10 grand for it. I have the exact same arms, shocks, better pipe, programmer, etc. Plus I have aftermarket swinger, LSR carrier, RPM axle, billet hubs all the way around including the brake and sprocket hubs, precision bar mounts, billet stabilizer, $500 dollars in GNCC holeshots etc etc. I've had all my parts powdered, streamline brake lines and the list goes on and on. I'd put my bike up against that trailer queen any day as far as looks, performance and jack off billet goodies. I know exactly what it costs to build a bike like that and none of you guys are even close!

I may be mistaken but I think bbc is talking about his YFZR, Zilla.

I think the crazy colors could be a cool idea but there's too many. You get much more than two that don't compliment each other and it gets messy in my opinion. I'd just ride the shit out of it and cover it in mud. It'll look fine then. jesterlaugh.gif

no i wasn't say anything about your banshee, i dont doubt you have that much in your shee, shit i think if i bought everything new that i have on my shee i would be well over 10K easily.

Oh my bad, I thought you were implying something else. My mistake! I don't have a banshee anymore. I parted it out after it ate itself for the third time inside of a month and got me a new money pit with electric start!