Dan hull @ a&s racing

06bansheeboi

:whoa:

:jesterlaugh: It could happen once and a while. Somebody's stuff has to get done on time. :lol:

What phone number is working for him these days?................. :confused:

:jesterlaugh: It could happen once and a while. Somebody's stuff has to get done on time. :lol:

What phone number is working for him these days?................. :confused:

Call the same old number he has had for years john, 517-244-0712 i just got mine running the other week and dan did an excellent job porting my cylinders for me. Im getting it dyno'd to get it dialed in in a couple weeks and ill post the nbeer.gifumbers then

Call the same old number he has had for years john, 517-244-0712 i just got mine running the other week and dan did an excellent job porting my cylinders for me. Im getting it dyno'd to get it dialed in in a couple weeks and ill post the nbeer.gifumbers then

Yeah I saw you got your stuff and I know Dan does very nice work, but in the past MANY people were having trouble getting a hold of him. (He had a few different phone numbers) I remember Damian was having trouble getting him to answer even when Dan gave him a "special" number to call.

Glad to hear he's back to cranking out the Hot Motor builds. (Your alky bike is going to run like a raped ape!)