western wa. drags

starting up a 300ft dirt drag strip PARKMOND RACEWAY 41733 challenger rd. Concrete Wa. Saturday may 5th noon sign in, 1:00 races start race till dark. Come one come all just a playday to get started. We will race anything from built banshees to your sisters moped. Hope to see some of you there..

Edited by 585 twister

A few more details please... Hard pack dirt or soft? If soft, what equipment are you using to prep track? How long is the shut down? Im assuming no lights? If soft, is it all dirt (tilled) or is it a sand/dirt/loam combo? This intrests me, but mother f thats a LONG ways up there.

A few more details please... Hard pack dirt or soft? If soft, what equipment are you using to prep track? How long is the shut down? Im assuming no lights? If soft, is it all dirt (tilled) or is it a sand/dirt/loam combo? This intrests me, but mother f thats a LONG ways up there.

hard pack dirt. hopeing to get the tiller on it but nice wa. weather. we normaly ride in oregon i know its a long way just trying to get it to take off. we will have some play days strarting off to get the ball rolling. no lights yet.

• 3 weeks later...

What time does racing start?? Sorry for all the questions I don't have a face book not into that kinda thing.

The questions are fine.. We were gonna try to get it started at 11:00 but theres people that will show up later its no big deal...Last time we ran into the dark, till the elk took over the shut down area..

Is it still hard packed or have you been able to till it?? I only have paddles is why I ask

We tilled the launch pad and the rest loosense up pretty good, the weather still isnt the greatest yet, didnt want a mud hole..this summer we may try a sand mix...I have paddles on three bikes and mud machines on another they all hook up good. .alot of the other guys are runnin paddles and havent hurt them...