4mil Vitos Crank - Trued and Welded - $325 Shipped

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surfjag just PMed me about this thread. That had to have happened in shipping. That rod was not bent like that when I shipped it.

I'll PM you my number and we will get this fixed ASAP bro.

Im glad you saw the thread and going to take care of it. Thats why I love this site.

Its none of my business... but i had a similar problem i sold a header for a nissan and dhl lost it. I didnt have insurance and they admitted they lost it. I never got any thing out of them.

Guys you have got to insure packages. Anything especially if it is over 100 bucks.

Infamous is a good buddy of mine. He sent me a powdercoated swingarm in trade for a hydraulic clutch. Im sent it with 150 of insurance. The part he sent me was a 60 dollar part you have to cover yourself. I hate this for all parties involved. I have personally been through it..

Its none of my business... but i had a similar problem i sold a header for a nissan and dhl lost it. I didnt have insurance and they admitted they lost it. I never got any thing out of them.

Guys you have got to insure packages. Anything especially if it is over 100 bucks.

Infamous is a good buddy of mine. He sent me a powdercoated swingarm in trade for a hydraulic clutch. Im sent it with 150 of insurance. The part he sent me was a 60 dollar part you have to cover yourself. I hate this for all parties involved. I have personally been through it..

Just any FYI if you ship something worth anything take pics and document how you had it packed.

I shipped some stuff UPS on time and I swear it looked like they threw it off the truck driving 80MPH of course it fucked everything inside up but I had it insured.......After 3-4 hrs worth of phone calls they said it was my fault because I didn't have it packaged to their specs. I lost in the deal

Im losing in this one, oh well.

Ive talked to nutwood, and he will be getting a full refund this week.

Important shit is getting insured from now on.

It sucks for both of you. good to see your taking care of it tho. Maybe if you call enough and make a big enough scene they'll do something about it.

It sucks for both of you. good to see your taking care of it tho. Maybe if you call enough and make a big enough scene they'll do something about it.

Im going to go up there with pictures and make a scene.

Im proly going to rebuild the crank and re-sell it to recoup some cash, so itll be back maybe.

I know there are a few peps that work for shipping compaines on here, my wife is a admin for UPS @ the airport "hate ups" banghead

Any way.....they say...you have to have the Item packaged to where it can handle a 3' yes 3 foot drop off a table and not recive any damage from that drop.

I used to work @ the air port to and some people just dont care about others's peolples stuff...so they throw it around.

Just a heads up on shipping stuff out from now on...i try to make the packages i send bomb proof.....lol

• 2 months later...

None of my business but as a seller you need to take better care and pride in your self and packaging. I personaly ship cranks boxed in foam you can find foam any where for free. How do you think all these guys have foam pits to back flip there bikes into and practice.

Stamp every single box as fragile and insure it.