NOS Kit BNIB. You think your shee is fast? make it faster! (or blow it up)

Well like the title states, I have a unopened, never hooked up NOS kit. this is the Motorcycle/ATV Kit. My dad bought it with the intent to put it in his Harley Davidson but he kept blowing it up without it so he said "fuck it". It's been sitting since like '98 and the bottle probably will need to be hydro tested for use, but the tank has remained filled for the whole time. I have pics, and im sure bigred350 is going to hate on me for not posting them ASAP as I post this thread, but i will soon.

it is this exact kit.. but it has the bigger NOS bottle.

http://www.powersportsplace.com/parts/nos-03011-oznos/

im only asking $400 shipped. everything is brand new. Shoot me an offer, worst i can say is no.

OPEN to TRADES. I have 50 positive feedback rating on a forum based website much like this site, but for paintball players. (no scams here) I likely wont ship first unless you've got a decent established name here on BHQ.

questions? just ask, post here before pming me though....

Thanks, I still ride them all, honda and tri-z, a thrill to ride and Thanks to the moderator for removing the picture :notworthy:

Nice tecate man i also ride three

U lookin for any certain banshee motor parts?

anything you might have to offer, i'd be willing to take a look at. Any Performance parts that is, no i dont need a boost bottle. :D

and as far as how big of a shot it is, the bottle says that the tank holds 2lbs of gas.

Edited by SheeManWomenHater

• 2 weeks later...