what spray paint should i use?

UPbansheeRacer

when i first started powdercoating i powdered my cylinders and clutch cover and theres one spot on the clutch cover that bubbled and hardened that way i dont really feel like sandblasting my aluminum parts again so im just going to go over them with some high heat gloss black just wondering what the toughest brand was

There might be a chance that the bad spot is actually repairable without having to strip the whole thing down, I suppose it could depend on where it's located though or maybe if it's a translucent powder with a chrome base or something along those lines. Smooth out the bad spot, make sure you have a good ground on the part and throw another coat of powder on. By no means is this the best idea but I've screwed up enough parts to know that it'll usually work as long as all of the contaminants from sanding are removed, it'll hold up better than a can that's for sure. Sandblasting works well but it definitely fuckin' sucks ass even in a cabinet, so if you want it stripped down fast to start over just grab some B-15(paste) or B-17(liquid) Industrial Stripper, I prefer the paste, the powder coating will practically just fall off within about 10 min. Seriously toxic stuff but if you're looking to strip off old PC fast I haven't found anything better. :cheers: