R2 pipes on stock banshee ?

I do. Mods are drilled airbox lid, foam filter, cool head with 21cc domes at sea level, vforce reeves (reeds, inside joke), tors eliminated (no gain there). I haven't jetted it properly yet, but I can tell the pipes made a noticeable increase in power.

Wheat

I am going to advance the timing shortly. I just haven't taken the time to install the advanced timing plate yet because I'm going to do the dc conversion at the same time. The biggest pain with the R2's was cutting out the fenders. I didn't want to eliminate them because we sometimes get caught in rainstorms when riding. I don't mind getting wet, but I don't really want a mud bath.

Wheat

I run them on my 421 serval and love them. Like any drag pipe the more mods the better but I would think even with light modded motors they would still do very good.

As far as I know you can still get them. You just have to contact borrnick. I believe he is in the site sponcers section.