14 mil DM

Guaging interest in my 14 DM

14 mil (650 cc) DM in matoon billet cases. Motor will come complete from filters to pipes, it will be ready to bolt in and run. Start bottom to top. Mattoon billet cases, 2-5 N down override with billet second, 8 plate clutch with billet basket, direct drive lock up. THe bike has a 14 mil billet crankworks crank in it, new last year. The cylinder was just renikasiled and polished with new pistons, 1 hour of ride time since the work. It has a billet k&t head, the cylinder is drag ported and set up for alky. It has billet intakes, v force 2 reeds, and 45 mm lectrons with billet bowls set up for a pump and has 14 inch filters with outerwears. It will also come with DM chrome oof shearers. The bike made 150 plus on M&Ms dyno, it has all the good stuff!! I am only selling because I am getting the family a sand car and I am gonna keep the lil 4 mil. $6500 turn key, no BS

The chassis is a plus 10 out the front arched stellar single arm chassis that has been upgraded with the lsr style spherical bearings. It will come with an OCD motorsports chrome plus 14 swingarm, I also have a plus 14 arched stellar as well. It has shaws all the way around, a jj&a drag axle with carrier. It will come ready to bolt your motor in and go!! It has 12 inch hs spikes on the front and 72 ro 11 pdl kevlar haulers on the back I also have a set of 78 ro 14 extremes and some 82 ro 14 stags. Everything on the chassis is chrome, poished, or powdered shocker yellow!! The bike with come with a stock tank, a custom painted fast fibers hood, and shag seat. $3500 ready to bolt motor in and ride!

Text or call me if interested!! No BS here, all top quality stuff.

405 412 0363

Zac