bore questions

finishing up my build and looking to buy a jug and piston kit, on other wheelers i have used a guy in florida who does some really nice work (summit off road) and he has a kit with a fresh bore 65mm and prolites and gaskets shipped for 550 just wondering if you think that is a good deal or not, seeings how they are already 40 thousandths over. i would like to stay as close to 64mm as possible but realize to that they can be bored a few more times so not to worried my juggs currently are 66mm and are scored badly so they are not an option or if you guys have an idea of where to get similiar kits at a decent price thank you for any help

finishing up my build and looking to buy a jug and piston kit, on other wheelers i have used a guy in florida who does some really nice work (summit off road) and he has a kit with a fresh bore 65mm and prolites and gaskets shipped for 550 just wondering if you think that is a good deal or not, seeings how they are already 40 thousandths over. i would like to stay as close to 64mm as possible but realize to that they can be bored a few more times so not to worried my juggs currently are 66mm and are scored badly so they are not an option or if you guys have an idea of where to get similiar kits at a decent price thank you for any help

that aint bad i guess ,with new jugs. but the going rate is 200 for pistons and 40 to 80 a hole boring i just did my top end next over bore for 300 bucks.. with vito super stockers that are wiscos Edited by steve14733

Id look around for a set of ported cylinders to come up on here. Usually about 300-500 and then you have your port work that you will want in the future out of the way. Maybe post a wanted add for ported cylinders under 65mm

well a little update, called brandon at wildcard and i wish i would have sooner, but ordered jugs with a fresh bore and hone job 64.5 and orings domes pro lites 3 bond gasket set and seal set and a pancake bearing from him for under 700.00 would recommend him to anybody tons of knowledge and super nice and easy to deal with plus you cant beat his prices. thanks brandon appreciate all your help and look forward to doing business in the future with you. Dont waste your time with ebay or any of that crap just call him