wsup guys i've got a set of itp fronts there size tens and a set of itp rears which are eights then front rims will fit a banshee the rears will not, and i'm not real sure what the hell they fit i had them get them to get the front rims i will post pics in the am an i'm not sure on the price so you guys could throw some offers out there an we go from there an i will post pics tomorrow fo an if you like them i will polish them before shipping thanks guys for read pics be up tomorrow later

wsup guys i've got a set of itp fronts there size tens and a set of itp rears which are eights then front rims will fit a banshee the rears will not, and i'm not real sure what the hell they fit i had them get them to get the front rims i will post pics in the am an i'm not sure on the price so you guys could throw some offers out there an we go from there an i will post pics tomorrow fo an if you like them i will polish them before shipping thanks guys for read pics be up tomorrow later

What? :confused:

Okays lady's here are the pics I told you guys about sorry form the delay. Maybe this will calm yall down a lil bit lol anyway let me know what you think.

1334698179.jpg

1334698164.jpg