BANSHEE LONE STAR D-ARMS W/WORK dual stage shocks CHROME

Heres a complete set of Lone Star D-arms, Chrome, no dings or nics, well taken care of. About 5 years old. they do not have any pits, I took a picture of the "little" bit of rust thats showing on a weld. They are stock width, great step up from the stock J-arms. also a TON lighter. Call lonestar and see how long it will take to get these, i sat on a waiting list for 8 months and paid 895 new. Ball joints are fresh, bearings are fresh... just install and be on your way! This set up will come with the shocks as well, these are works dual stage shocks w/o reservoirs. They are valved for a 200 pound rider, these arms, and for the dunes.... Set up works flawlessly together.

I would like 350 for just the arms.

200 for the Shocks

or 500 as the package (preferred method)

am a far person so hit me with all offers, also will trade for BB inframe shearers and other quality parts.

DSC02365.jpg

^rust spot, and thats a grease mark NOT RUST by zerk fitting

DSC02364.jpg

DSC02363.jpg

and what it will look like on your bike

DSC02366.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

NO LONGER FOR SALE, going to keep the arms

Yea, we supposedly had a deal, he had to go out of town for a week because of work and would remove and ship them to me when he got back. Because we supposedly had a deal, I passed up 2 other sets, 1 of which was an even better deal than this one, and now they are gone. He comes home and backs out on me, so now I can't find any arms for my bike. VERY UNCOOL to make me wait for a week and then leave me hanging. Beware on future deals with this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!