new swingarm bushing but the bike rocks?

i completely re did my banshee from the ground up last summer and i put all new bearings and bushings in everything and im not going into detail with everthing i did to it but the swingarm bushings are new and i havent rode the bike a whole lot since i put them in. The bushings and everything are from pivot works the swingarm bolt is tight axel bearings are good axel doesnt rock but when i step on the the bike and lean back and fourth theres some play in it

i completely re did my banshee from the ground up last summer and i put all new bearings and bushings in everything and im not going into detail with everthing i did to it but the swingarm bushings are new and i havent rode the bike a whole lot since i put them in. The bushings and everything are from pivot works the swingarm bolt is tight axel bearings are good axel doesnt rock but when i step on the the bike and lean back and fourth theres some play in it

What condition was your swingarm in when you installed your bearings? I had to replace my swinger cuz it was egged out from abuse and neglect on my part back when I flattracked and tt'd mine. If your bearing are sloppy on install thats were i would start. Good Luck.