Redline Racing

sprinklerman

:jesterlaugh:......J/K

Cam just got done building a complete 4mil for my dads bike and i cant recommend his work enough. Truly the ABSOLUTE best customer service i have experienced....in all aspects,call backs,parts,ease of ordering,not condescending or stuck-up, and of course the quality and value of engine performance.

This was not the 1st time ive built or used a builder for my engine work . Ive had porting and various forms of machining done from back 15+yrs ago from guys like Patriot Racing,Mac Racing,MP Racing, and K&T Performance to name a few. So this isnt some review from someone who has limited experience or has no point of reference as to what "good" service really is.

I've dealt with builders before ,who while the engine was good, the customer service left a lot to be desired. I've also had just the opposite,,GREAT to talk to,but the engine was just average.... with Redline you truly get the best of both worlds. Cam is great as far as taking his time and not rushing you on the phone when deciding what you need as far as work goes (and helping you ONLY get what you NEED) but also builds a very stout motor. As an example , on this particular 4mm stock cyl engine, i wanted a broad usable power spread that would hold its own against other Dune/Drag setups...on PUMP gas...not a small thing to ask,huh?? Well Cam took the challenge and built my dad that very competent and potent engine,while still having that seat puckering bottom-end power delivery that makes an engine fun and rideable. Cam worked with me after the fact to get the domes just right and didn't leave me hanging when we needed to change a few things to get the engine just how we needed it. A++ in my book.

The end result is a very strong and rideable engine that can still make your eyes water if you stay in the throttle too long. :headbang:

So for the guys on here that dont like reading much,here's the text version > Redline Racing has customer service 2nd to none, and will build you the engine you need to smoke your buddy's..