Another Cub Thread

Question for you and Jim, I definately don't wanna run a lockup or overide. Am I already pushing that right now?Would the passion ported cub put me over the edge?(I'm sure depending on how much massaging Jim would do) Like mentioned above I have all the bolt on tranny mods. Here's another thought I just had, if I could get a noticable jump and power and still be on pump gas as opposed to race gas on my current setup that would be worth it as well.

Yes, Cody a lock-up would be needed on a Passion Cub. If your not wanting to run lock-up and want more power, you might have to consider just a few more plates in the clutch...but that gets expensive. PM Maggetshee,,,I built him a 90ish horse Serval motor on gas last year....see how his clutch is holding up...might be a good option. I can build it to come on smooth instead of ballistic...will help clutch life. As for a pump gas cub or serval.?..it will still make big power ....just alot later in the rpm range. In deep sand , pump gas Cubs are just doggy as hell on the bottom end..Jim