Dynatech cdi + coil

G-Torque

Are these good ?

Would this kit be usefull or just a waste of money ?

I have 98 Banshee

T-5

Chariot intake boost bottle eliminated

V-Force 3

Mikuny33

Chariott advanced timing +10

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=400260544587&index=11&nav=SEARCH&nid=51295425139

Are these good ?

Would this kit be usefull or just a waste of money ?

I have 98 Banshee

200 watt stator

T-5

Mikuny33

Chariott advanced timing +10

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=400260544587&index=11&nav=SEARCH&nid=51295425139

Advanced 10 degrees? :rotflmao:

First advice, back that off to around 3-4 degrees. Second, you'll gain a LOT more spending your money to get the cylinders ported.

Sorry guys didn't specify ..

The chariot I have goes up to 10+ ..lol

It's not installed yet..lol...from what I've been reading I should go up to +4 no doubt..LOL..

I'm just wondering if buying this dynatech kit will be usefull scince I have to buy a coil and cdi anyways I was thinking of buying them top of the line that's ... I thought that asking the pros would be the way to go...

Do you have access to a dyno and are you going to take the time to map out a custom curve on a dyno with a computer and software to do it? If the answer is no, then buy a OEM Yamaha CDI box. Most people on here would say go with a Nology coil, but either OEM, Nology or Dyna will be fine.

I bought a coil from Ricky stator and that peace of crap broke when I was pluging the wires to the plugs ... I coudnt beleave how these people scam everybody and get away with it ... That's why I was looking into something more expensive and better quality

I bought a coil from Ricky stator and that peace of crap broke when I was pluging the wires to the plugs ... I coudnt beleave how these people scam everybody and get away with it ... That's why I was looking into something more expensive and better quality

DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM RICCKT STATOR OR RM STATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sell nothing but crap! When it comes to stators,flywheels, CDI boxes, coils and other electronics, it is hard to beat OEM.

We sell the Nology Pro-Fire with Hotwires for $188.95. OEM coil is $150.49 with wires.

As for the CDI box, Stator and flywheel just stick with the OEM stuff. The ricky stator and Dynatech parts have been very prone to failure.

-Brandon