Need help with carburetor piece

I just bought a banshee not too long ago that has Toomey T5 pipes. I finally pulled off the carburetors to check the jetting and adjust the floats. On the left carburetor when I pulled off the bowl, I noticied that the small tube is missing that is attached to the carburetor which goes into the bowl. It is the small tube that is along the edge of the carburetor right next to the main jet. Does anyone know if this is needed (it has to be there for a reason) and where I might be able to pick one up (I don't think this part is available as a separate piece from the dealer)? I attached a picture for better reference. Any help would be appreciated.

Carburetor.jpg

I see nothing missing on that carb so not sure what you are talking about?

Thanks guys. If you noticied the same location on the right side carburetor, there was a brass tube that was in place in that location. You can see the top of it in the attached picture of the right side carb and the tube extended past the top of the main jet. The gasket for the bowl had a provision for the tube and on the right side, I first had to slide the bowl gasket over the tube and then set it in place on the carb before attaching the bowl. It just seemed odd the left side carb didn't have the same brass tube.

Carb.png