Red and Black but what plastic?

007banshee

Hey guys just getting ideas for my next build. Thinking of a fire hydrant red frame and hubs with black swinger, +3 arms and black wheels. What color plastic should i do? Red? Is there a carbon fiber white available? Any guys have pics to help out? Thanks. Ill be throwing in some billet mainly engine and bolts. Will be getting a 4 mill also with gnarlys.

Thanks!

ill start a thread once i have an idea on.colors

Hey guys just getting ideas for my next build. Thinking of a fire hydrant red frame and hubs with black swinger, +3 arms and black wheels. What color plastic should i do? Red? Is there a carbon fiber white available? Any guys have pics to help out? Thanks. Ill be throwing in some billet mainly engine and bolts. Will be getting a 4 mill also with gnarlys.

Thanks!

ill start a thread once i have an idea on.colors

I'd say black or white on the plastics,I think maier makes carbon white but maiers sucks monkey balls imo. you could hydro dip them or whatever the process is called.

I think were going red and black. Should i do black frame, a arms, swinger, and seat with red plastics and hubs with black rims? Thinking this might be my second bike now, wife wants a smaller(slower,utility type bike now lol) Is there any alternative to carriers but still use a stock swinger?

I think were going red and black. Should i do black frame, a arms, swinger, and seat with red plastics and hubs with black rims? Thinking this might be my second bike now, wife wants a smaller(slower,utility type bike now lol) Is there any alternative to carriers but still use a stock swinger?

Here is my bike to give you an idea. Pretty much exactly What you just described, only thing I changed is went to chrome shearers. Hope this helps.

26b25af8.jpg

f13cf816.jpg

f2175601.jpg

Oh yeah! Just what I was invisioning. I really like that! Ill probably do mine like that but more chrome....

Yeah the chrome shearers look real good on it. I will have to snap a few more pics when I get a chance.