430cc banshee really clean and fast

rebuilt this bike and only used it once. It is in prestine condition.

motor mods- 430 cc, bore is 68.5, t-rex cylinders dune/drag port done by dasa racing, 4 mil long rod hot rod crank, 10cc domes cut for the longer stroke, v-force reeds, 36mm kehin carbs, air filters are from FAST racing k and n style, 68.5mm weisco pistons, new crank and trans bearings and seals, epoxy coated cases, whole motor has new seals and bearings, rebuilt clutch.CPI inframe pipes

exterior mods - powdercoated frame, spindles, custum paint,ostrich seat, everything is billet or chrome, + 4 swingarm, billet kickstarter, new throttle assembly and cable, polished cylinders, suspension is chrome, engine accesories are polished billet, custom wheels,plus rear skat trak tires on douglas blue label rims, billet headlights, new chain.Way to much to list, everything ob this bike is custom.

Asking 6,500, I have well over 10k in the bike. Please no low ball offers I dont have to sell this bike,just dont use it and would rather have the money. If you are interested email me at jmfields85@yahoo.com any further questions ill give you my number after you email me. Thanks.

will consider trades, but not a atv. sorry i dont know how to upload pics on here. If you want some I can email them to you.

Go to google/youtube/ask/yahoo or what ever search you use and type in "how to upload pics to a fourm" Let me know what pops up for you. I know this task may seem like 10 years in the future, but its not that hard. Have a nice day.

is it just me or is 10cc domes not the correct size?

remember i have t-rex cylinders the compression is a little different than stock or cub cylinders. Than ks for the input though. For these cylinders you only get 12cc or 10cc.