JDS Custom Battery Box

jasons

I ordered one of JD's custom battery box. I have to say its looks amazing and fits the battery perfect. Only recommendation I can give is to make some sort of latch for the battery on top to keep it in the box. Would highly recommend for anyone thinking about doing the DC conversion. Well built and high quality. A+++++++ Thanks JD

c967304d.jpg

36443f3c.jpg

eaf94832.jpg

375b6b56.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I also did one of JD's battery boxes and was very pleased with it. I put a Shorai battery in mine and the fitment was spot on. Also gave me the accommodation for the coolant

reservior. My main reason for floating the ground and installing a battery was it enabled me to use the LED light bar that I got from Jeff Snope. He was very helpful in answering questions and acquiring my custom set up. He actually picked up the light bar and battery for me at his cost and mailed it to me.

I did not have time to post pictures as I had many projects going on with my bike and our international move overseas, really all at the same time with a tight deadline. On a happier note, my bike should be here in roughly 3 more weeks. Just in time for the 110* days.

When it does arrive, after I trouble shoot a couple issues that I ran out of time to address stateside, I will be sure to post some pics.

Wayne