shearer pipes in-frames

POST PICS OR GTFO. Photobucket is pretty simple. This is the age of computers and technology people, its not that hard to get a hold of a digital camera and post some damn pics.

I agree, pix or STEP THE FUCK OFF

and btw, the swingarm was not used, he built it. So you cant fall back on the whole " i was unaware of that flaw" excuse. And after doing some investigation ,i found that mine isnt the only one that has failed in the same spot. Good luck with the sale!

I have no clue who you are??? Just selling some pipes.

and btw, the swingarm was not used, he built it. So you cant fall back on the whole " i was unaware of that flaw" excuse. And after doing some investigation ,i found that mine isnt the only one that has failed in the same spot. Good luck with the sale!

I've seen one of these broken ones in person. The things were absolute shit. No way in hell I would ever trust one of those things. I wouldn't trust it hanging on my wall. It was junk.

Also, be VERRRRYYYYYYYY wary of the "gift through paypal" part.

Also, be VERRRRYYYYYYYY wary of the "gift through paypal" part.

When people ask for Gifts I normally pay the fees. Most of the time that is all they are asking. Now on the other hand if the seller is someone that has a reputation I consider good, then I will gift to save myself the fee. Always pay the fee with MattSCSS though!

Thanks for getting my Shock parts, everything is perfect

When people ask for Gifts I normally pay the fees. Most of the time that is all they are asking. Now on the other hand if the seller is someone that has a reputation I consider good, then I will gift to save myself the fee. Always pay the fee with MattSCSS though!

Thanks for getting my Shock parts, everything is perfect

Haha, you're welcome, dick.