EMGO clutch kit?

LawDog

When i got my banshee it came with extra parts. mostely stock stuff you wouldnt put back on. But the guy said he thought the clutch was going out when he got it so he ordered a new one and by the time he got it he figured it just needed to be adjusted. Well the clutch kit he got is a EMGO part number 88-16752 i think :shootself: . Anyone ever heard of this clutch. I dont plan on using it just wanted to know about it. Any info would help. I dont know enough about clutches thats why im asking. This is a sight i found that has it www.hyperparts.com/wc.dll?ctwp~getxref~1001~1002~1~probrand~1~Emgo~88-16752

Edited by LawDog

When i got my banshee it came with extra parts. mostely stock stuff you wouldnt put back on. But the guy said he thought the clutch was going out when he got it so he ordered a new one and by the time he got it he figured it just needed to be adjusted. Well the clutch kit he got is a EMGO part number 88-16752 i think :shootself: . Anyone ever heard of this clutch. I dont plan on using it just wanted to know about it. Any info would help. I dont know enough about clutches thats why im asking. This is a sight i found that has it www.hyperparts.com/wc.dll?ctwp~getxref~1001~1002~1~probrand~1~Emgo~88-16752

yea, emgo makes garbage, absolute shit

quality clutch $100 +/-

emgo clutch $45

they make cheap parts for people that dont want to buy quality stuff to put on their bike or someone who wants to put it in simply to get it running so they can sell it.

kinda like putting motor honey in a car to make it not smoke so you can sell it. buyer beware.

garbage in garbage out

yea, emgo makes garbage, absolute shit

quality clutch $100 +/-

emgo clutch $45

they make cheap parts for people that dont want to buy quality stuff to put on their bike or someone who wants to put it in simply to get it running so they can sell it.

kinda like putting motor honey in a car to make it not smoke so you can sell it. buyer beware.

garbage in garbage out

thats what i thought too. well ill sell it on egay then.