For Those Running Paddles on Hiper Rims

decon

Honestly, are they that much heavier than douglas blue labels? I mean does having a lighter rim really give you better performance in the sand? Anyone know the differences in weight? I've been debating wether I should switch my paddles over to my Hiper rims, I like it for the looks but that's about it.

I'd say they are noticeably heavier then even red labels. But honestly, unless you are trying to win drag races or shave tents or even hundredths off drag times, you won't notice a difference when they're on your bike.

I run padla brats play cut on hiper tech 3 with built in race hubs they weight in at exactly 17lbs on the scale blue lable defiently lighter but i blow tires off rims daily bouncing threw deep whoops in 5th burried. So i shoot for durability over weight any day of the week. Not gonna lie beadlocks do chew up the inside bead of softer tires tho. Someone with some superlight haulers on blue lable weight your rim and tires in with stock hub attached to the wheel for me so we can get a fair weight comparison.