straight cuts packard alky lectrons n more

i have a nice set of straight cut gears $220 shipped packard 36 mm lectrons with billet bowls 375 shipped,with cable graydon proline billet basket in decent shape 75 shipped pingle dual fuel valve65 shipped oem inner clutch hub, outter pressure plate with pancake bearing and adjuster, like new oem clutch plates 70 shipped plz me with yur email or number for pics thanks tz

i have a nice set of straight cut gears $220 shipped packard 36 mm lectrons with billet bowls 375 shipped,with cable graydon proline billet basket in decent shape 75 shipped pingle dual fuel valve65 shipped oem inner clutch hub, outter pressure plate with pancake bearing and adjuster, like new oem clutch plates 70 shipped plz me with yur email or number for pics thanks tz

PM Sent on Straights

straight cuts sold pending payment from someone on planet sand , if buyer falls thru i will let u know

mikes parts are in great shape, i was at his shop earlier to drop off my jugs and had to raid his parts stash !!! thanks mike !!!

Edited by cattledog