what jettings Kit I would need for tomey T-5 ?

G-Torque

Just bought a shee and the guy that had it before rebuild top end with wiseco ... He change the thumb throtle to twist and never could get him running wright... When start up it seems to be misfiring and not reaching power band ... I took it home and first thing I did was replace plugs and fuel ... Still same... I look at the carbs in the sync window and notice they cross the carb sync cilinders ... The left on right and right on left ... I took them out ... Straight them up ... And did the sync ... Now they open together but quad won't start at all ...

It has tomey T - 5 for exhaust.

Do I need some special jettings to get this thing running wright ?

Also T.O.R.S. is missing ... I saw the plug but box not there... Is there anything else I should do ???

Depending on how much you kicked it trying to start it with the slides reversed, plugs could be fuel fouled. I just went through all this with my banshee. I pulled the plugs, stood the bike up on the rear grab bar, and manually worked the kicker until I couldn't see any fuel being blown out of the plug hole. Just make sure you're not flooded out, throw a fresh set of plugs in, check the idle adjustment screws, and try to get her to fire again. Good luck!