Bike is sputerring

I have an 2006 shee and I thought it was a spark problem. So I replaced coil. That didn't work so took to shop a mechanic says it was the stator. That still didn't didn't fix the problem. I took to another shop they thought it was the jetting. He tried differ t size jets and mains. But said it ran better the way it was. So they didn't know jack shit either. I bought a new cdi box put on my bike and it barley wants to start. I put the same new cdi box on my brothers banshee yr 2000 and it started right up without any problems. It starts fine with Oem cdi but idk if it's going bad. I think it might be electrical. I dont know anything bout fixing these things. n someone point me In the right direction cuz I'm about to loose my dam mind.

I have bought new ignition cool, new sator , new cdi box that will not work on my bike but work on my brothers banshee... I also had it rejetted cuz seems its running rich.

Was it a Yamaha stator or was it a cheap aftermarket one? The only aftermarket one that does not have a bad reputation is Electrosport/Moose. All the rest are crap, some of them don't even work when they come out of the box.

Was it a Yamaha stator or was it a cheap aftermarket one? The only aftermarket one that does not have a bad reputation is Electrosport/Moose. All the rest are crap, some of them don't even work when they come out of the box.

It is a Ricky stator and I actually works doing riding same way when I had Oem stator so I don't think that's it but who knows

It is a Ricky stator and I actually works doing riding same way when I had Oem stator so I don't think that's it but who knows

I still have my Oem stator as well that wasn't the problem the mechanic didn't know wtf he was doing or talking bout.

I still have my Oem stator as well that wasn't the problem the mechanic didn't know wtf he was doing or talking bout.

Id pull that ricky stator out and see if you can return it. They cause alot of problems and like bansheesandrider said some rickys dont even work right out of the box.

Id pull that ricky stator out and see if you can return it. They cause alot of problems and like bansheesandrider said some rickys dont even work right out of the box.

Oh I can verify this first hand. I got myself a 200W ricky stator a couple years back and right out of the box it was a pile of shit and more headache than I wanted. Got it all figured out now but like others have mentioned they can be crap and if there is a better optiona and you can return it you might want to give that a shot.