ok call me stupid.. i deserve it. wiring no spark

ok guys, call me stupid,.. i hav e ashee here in my shop that has a hacked up harness in it.,. its set up for drag racing no headlights, no nothign just wired to run.. i have to start all over as a small engine fire took out most of the harness, and cdi. i have a new stator,, new hi rev cdi and a new stock coil, what do i need to do to just make it run.. i can figure out a kll switch and stuff later. ive looked on here for wiring diagrams nad just get confused with some of them. . is it possible to move the cdi behind the tank and just plug it into the stator? i havent tried yet and am waiting to get the shee back from the powdercoater.. lemme know guys,,, thanks and some pics upclose of the wires i need would be great . im dealing with a 96 someone told me that certain years cdis work with those years only,,

I can see how one would get confused with the banshee wiring system if they are accustomed to working on traditional 12v systems.

The easiest way to do this, since most of the harness is burned up, is to use all STOCK parts, for the appropriate year/model of your STATOR. There were two different style stators, one had a round plug, one had a square plug. 87-94 is a round plug, 95+ is a square plug. The reason I say find the appropriate year/model wiring harness and parts to match your stator, is all of the color combos will match, then it's just a matter of matching up colors.

Check out this thread. One of the members did up a schematic for a "bare bones" harness. Make sure you read everything...

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77018

thanks guys for all the help.. i love the maturity level here......

apparently he dont know us very well?

but yea, like he ^^^ said, buy a harness from here or flea bay, problem solved. move shit where you want it, dont cut anything, tie it off

for a shop, you couldnt figure that one out on yer own? do you work on chainsaws or lawnmowers or some shit?