esr pipes

thax cant belive that no one has tried these pipes they r nice looking almost like shearers

Why not buy them and hang them on your wall if you like how they LOOK so much?

Pipes are not meant to look or sound good. They are meant to WORK good. ESR makes decent pipes for the single cylinder Hondas. (That's where Eddie Sanders made his name in this sport.)

But there is a reason people stick with pipes you know.....they WORK.

Also, Why do people say stuff like "They look kinda like Vito's or Shearers or Whatever"...... :shrugani:

T-5's and FMF and Pro Circuits and CPI's and Shearers all have a design of their own, and the only thing they have in common with each other....is they are all chrome and have silencers!

People buy DG pipes and tell others they like them. But they are JUNK. You buy these ESR pipes and put them on and you'll like them too. You'll tell everybody you love them and you'll hope you found something no one else knew about. What you won't know is what your missing by not getting a different pipe. I listened for years to people tell me how their pipe rocks, but once we got a dyno and started testing stuff, I was quite surprised to see what common beliefs were just not true.

I'm not telling you NOT to buy ESR. (I've never tested those) But I AM suggesting that you do some research into what you motor would LIKE for a pipe.

Every motor is built with it's own list of parts and it's own builders idea of the way to make power. You should also ask yourself what mods you might do in the future so you don't outgrow a pipe.

(Pipe size isn't about motor size.)