03 Banshee just fully rebuilt

Well guys it's time to let her go. The reason I'm selling it is because I just dont ride it anymore and I can't stand to see it just sit around in my garage anymore. It's been a great shee and runs hard, I got a lot of time and cash in this thing and it does hurt a little bit. It only has about 10 hours on it since full rebuild over a year ago and this is why it's up for sale. I'm asking $4000 and everything is listed in my sig, I'll also let all my extra parts go with the sale as long as it goes for the asking price. No expense was spared in the building of this shee, here are some pics of the rebuild. If you need current pics or have any questions just give me a call @ 443-462-2233 and the name is Jim. I'm not wanting to part it out at this time but we'll see where it goes from here. It's located in Glen Burnie, Maryland and I will deliver to a reasonable distance, thanks for looking.

gallery_31943_1360_835824.jpg

gallery_31943_1360_447790.jpg

gallery_31943_1360_1414246.jpg

gallery_31943_1360_1262534.jpg

Edited by madjimmax
  • Like 1

ur number is disconnnected

My bad dude I messed up its 443-463-2233 sorry about that. I'll get some pics to you tomorrow evening sometime, I'm pretty busy tonight

Edited by madjimmax

• 2 months later...