aftermarket parts banshee

biggity biggity bump ...... and on the +2 ss braided lines i found the rear .so its a new dunkin racing front/back set for 80 shipped i also have the matching one for the clutch . still alot of the stuff still up listed for sale or open to reasonable offers , i need the space lmk thanks

Edited by shakar

billit intakes and trail techs gone thanks ...........still got new +2 front and rear braided brake lines ,jd's front exhaust hangers like new but needs a spit shine ,tm slider still here this thing is beefy and will last you,rear stck rotor/.sprocket hub set black i got a couple sets of these ,blue moose handle bars with pad,chrome stock bumper, lmk thanks :headbang:

billit intakes and trail techs gone thanks ...........still got new +2 front and rear braided brake lines ,jd's front exhaust hangers like new but needs a spit shine ,tm slider still here this thing is beefy and will last you,rear stck rotor/.sprocket hub set black i got a couple sets of these ,blue moose handle bars with pad,chrome stock bumper, lmk thanks :headbang:

so on the rear brake line is it a plus 2? and how much for that

so on the rear brake line is it a plus 2? and how much for that

yup .......both front and rear are +2 .new dunking racing brand even comes with new sqush washers..:headbang: ....lmk thansk 70 for the set normaly the fronts cost that

• 2 weeks later...