Little Sahara OK March 23rd-25th

A few of us Kansas guys will be heading down to Waynoka Friday Morning, March 23rd if anyone wants to join. I know there are a few people on here that wanted me to let them know when we are going I just cant remember everyone. We will most likely be camping in north camp.

I have been told it is trx250r.net's meet down there that weekend too.

I will let you know if the date changes, but this is what we have all agreed on at this point.

Hey man, we will see you all there!! We are taking the family and heading out early friday morning as well!! We will be in the south camp as well!! We will have a green, white, and a blue drag bike, and a few riders and a few blasters!! Stop by and say hi, Im a fat bald guy!! LOL cant miss me

Zac

Hey man, we will see you all there!! We are taking the family and heading out early friday morning as well!! We will be in the south camp as well!! We will have a green, white, and a blue drag bike, and a few riders and a few blasters!! Stop by and say hi, Im a fat bald guy!! LOL cant miss me

Zac

Good deal, I am pretty sure I met you at the HQ ride last year. I will swing through South camp on Friday before it gets busy to see whats up. I will be on a blacked out Banshee with Red and black plastics. I was running black pro circuits last year at the HQ ride.