what to expect

So like I stated in my first post this is my first 2-stroke let alone my first banshee. I have owned almost a dozen four strokes and ridden quite a few 2-strokes but have never owned one so my question is what to expect as far as the following.

The quad is a bone stock 2006 and my purpose is to use it as a trail bike, I live in canada and there isnt any dunes but we got tons of all different types of terrain trails. How do these perform on the trails and what if any are the common problems with the 2006 model.

Two strokes are quick, and powerful. U cant beat them on trails as long as you have good traction. The friends ive rode with on banshees are always with me on my rm250 on the trails, i can grab a hand full of throttle and put them back but not for long. I havent gotten to ride my banshee very much because i just got it, but my first impression is that its going to be badass, and im going to be broke! Haha

Well I know the motor is bone stock and has never been rebuilt, so how often do you do top end work and do you do a rebore or just fresh rings and pistons. Obviously this is all dependent on the shape of the motor and. On a side not this bike has not been ridden very much at all.