Back to banshees again

Hey everybody I've been a member of this site for a while back when I had my 03' an 02' banshee, which were sold years ago but I'm buying a nice 01' shee. The only thing I'm going to change is the gay boost bottle somebody wasted 30 bucks on. It has FMF pipes on it which I'm not a fan of at all, reeds, ported cylinders shaved head, reeds and v force cages, jetted with KN single filters which i have heard dont trap fine particles. Its clean with new tires spare parts and clean registration for 2,000 dollars, which around central new york is a steal

I run a single UNI dual layer with a Outerwears , K&N is a very good filter , but doesn't protect as well in extreme off road conditions . The UNI foam is designed to force the intake air ( and the dirt ) to take multiple paths through the filter , not a straight path . That " Cavitation " causes the dirt to get trapped in the foam cells and the filter oil traps it . I know everybody has their own opinions and preferences , but when it comes to a top end that costs me a couple hundred bucks to fix , I'll buy a UNI as a little bit of Cheap Insurance . I just bought a new one yesterday online for 13.44 plus free shipping .