What brand swingarm to go with?

oblivionor

I would go with something like this! I would stay away from the stretched out round tube swingers with no gussets or reinforcing tubes they will flex and crack!

I've been using +12 and +14 round tubes for years with no problems. The builders suggested know what they're doing and use proper materials.

• Like 1

I would stay away from AM chassis... couldn't pay me to run his junk..

Wheelman chassis gets my vote!

I wouldnt recomend andy from that shit shop!!!!! All he does is RIP PEOPLE OFF!!!!!!! STAY AWAY

ill bet that none of you have ever even contacted him, he is down to earth and will take the time to answer your questions and everything that i have bought from him and my friends have bought from him are great and give us no problems

ill bet that none of you have ever even contacted him, he is down to earth and will take the time to answer your questions and everything that i have bought from him and my friends have bought from him are great and give us no problems

wrong... both people that had problems did contact him.. And he wasn't down to earth with either.. maybe they'll chime in as they are both members here..

I'm sure he's nice when he's taking money.. but when he has/needs to give it back.... its another story..

That avenger is badass

I have a +4 stellar and it's mint- but seems like stellar is getting harder and harder to get in touch with

Called and emailed a few times about a swinger for

My yfz and haven't gotten a response yet, been well over a week! I totally understand that they are swamped and all, but ya get discouraged and impatient waiting

Joe

That avenger is badass

I have a +4 stellar and it's mint- but seems like stellar is getting harder and harder to get in touch with

Called and emailed a few times about a swinger for

My yfz and haven't gotten a response yet, been well over a week! I totally understand that they are swamped and all, but ya get discouraged and impatient waiting

Joe

have you tried wheelman chassis?

wrong... both people that had problems did contact him.. And he wasn't down to earth with either.. maybe they'll chime in as they are both members here..

I'm sure he's nice when he's taking money.. but when he has/needs to give it back.... its another story..

That's what I heard. I seen him in action on the chat box on PS acting like a bendejo

According to Urbandictionary.com

bendejo

A misspelling of the spanish curse word "Pendejo""Hey, Bendejo. Vete aa... lah chin..gada. Yeah, that's right. Cursing at you in Espanol mang!"

"Zhoo mean Pendejo, gringo."

Andy was contacted until he screwed up a new swinger that wouldnt hook up to my banshee because he put it in the wrong jig and after he realized that he wanted me to cut and reweld his shit and I told him no he needed to make it right. after that conversation he would never answer my phone calls! I wasnt out of line in any situation about this and he just wanted my money and not make it right. So with that being said DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AM CHASSIS. you will be setting yourself up for failure. I try to keep everything in Michigan if possible because thats were I live so I lean more towards A&S, Tyson, Wheelman, Chariot, driveline performance, Mr. bling, im sure there are others and I think they all do good business and are reputable people. Thats all Ive got to say

Andy was contacted until he screwed up a new swinger that wouldnt hook up to my banshee because he put it in the wrong jig and after he realized that he wanted me to cut and reweld his shit and I told him no he needed to make it right. after that conversation he would never answer my phone calls! I wasnt out of line in any situation about this and he just wanted my money and not make it right. So with that being said DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AM CHASSIS. you will be setting yourself up for failure. I try to keep everything in Michigan if possible because thats were I live so I lean more towards A&S, Tyson, Wheelman, Chariot, driveline performance, Mr. bling, im sure there are others and I think they all do good business and are reputable people. Thats all Ive got to say

sounds about right..

I wont go into major detail.. but.. I personally witnessed the shock tabs break off the swingarm after about 60'. if this would have happend on the big end.. the guy could have been seriously injured! when contacted about it.. he blamed the guy and said he shouldn't have been jumping it and it was his own fault.... Keep in mind this is a stretched out drag bike. It was never jumped. and it happend on the first or 2nd pass.

JUNK!!!

Wheelman and stellar are both top notch fabricators HOWEVER... they are soo swamped its unreal...

I just sent a email to avenger inquiring about some LT arms.. well see what they say... I really dont feel like running fireball's arms... their my last resort -.-

"*fireball can build you a swinger too... they have been in the game for A LONG ASS TIME... mostly fabricate stuff for suppliers... big name companies too if I recal... they stuff seems well done.. I was just the lucky guy to receive the "lemon" and get the shaft more or less...

Also.. I know the swingarmshop via ebay has built some decent stuff... nothing fancy looking... but yea havent heard anything bad about them yet

Yeah the guy i purchased my banshee from said "im not sure what brand the swingarm is, i got it off ebay. It should be good, its only 2 years old, ill help you pay the weld build. i asked if he would help pay for a new swingarm....still hasnt gotten back to me from 5 texts asking that and 2 phone calls. I knew asking such a question was gonna be a slim and none answer. but we will see how my tig does. and Ill be attempting to get ahold of Stellar in the fall/winter for an arched swinger....they just look to damn cool

Edited by oblivionor

Yeah the guy i purchased my banshee from said "im not sure what brand the swingarm is, i got it off ebay. It should be good, its only 2 years old, ill help you pay the weld build. i asked if he would help pay for a new swingarm....still hasnt gotten back to me from 5 texts asking that and 2 phone calls. I knew asking such a question was gonna be a slim and none answer. but we will see how my tig does. and Ill be attempting to get ahold of Stellar in the fall/winter for an arched swinger....they just look to damn cool

Sounds like a swingarm shop swingarm. Yeah man, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on the dude that sold you the quad to help pay for shit now that he has your money. keep an eye out on here and craigslist. (kind of obvious). Fuck buying new, unless you got 900 bucks to piss away