Raptor

jonvia

This is for one of my buddies. He's got a 2005 yamaha raptor 660.Has been bored over to a 666.. bahaha or somewhere close to that size. with all kinds of goodies! very fast quad. 11:1 high comp piston, stage 3 hotcams, full white bro's exhaust, uni filters on the dual carbs, alloy airbox, roll design chrome steering stem, durablue plus 4 extended axle, itp mudrippers, gytr nerf bars, and gytr heel guards. Has stock black plastics that are race cut. very nice bike. very well maintained. he just wants a banshee, even if its a stock shee. i can give anyone his number so he can text pics until i have time to put some up lol. i will get the pics up though, so bare with me. my number is 304-222-9688. just shoot me a text and ill give his number and he can get pictures. also open to other offers. thanks jon

well tooking around came across yhis and thanks jons for posting this up for me but i got the quad from the original owner who lost the title but i have a bill of sale but i got it running like crap but after reading the service manual for days i got everything fixed runs very well needs little odds and ends if your picky but pretty solid and reliable but just wantin a banshee more use to working on 2 strokes

post-42600-0-82200400-1330406632_thumb.jpg

post-42600-0-43039200-1330406638_thumb.jpg

post-42600-0-00679700-1330406643_thumb.jpg

no title is always a red flag. you can get a title and then sell it, not very expensive.

I am sure that I am not the only one that knows if there is no title available, either there is a lien on it, owe money, or trying to hide something.....

all atv's have titles since 91, I am sure you will be worlds ahead by going and getting a title for it, if you can write a bill of sale and hope someone else can get one, do all interested parties a favor and get one prior to sale.

makes you look like your not trying to pull a fast one...not saying you are, just looks fishy when someone dont want to get a title prior to a sale...

just my .02

i know this guy personally. the raptor is not stolen, it runs great. He's an honest dude. He wouldnt rip anyone off. Im sure there is a title for it somewhere. But he just doesnt have it lol

• 1 month later...

no title is always a red flag. you can get a title and then sell it, not very expensive.

I am sure that I am not the only one that knows if there is no title available, either there is a lien on it, owe money, or trying to hide something.....

all atv's have titles since 91, I am sure you will be worlds ahead by going and getting a title for it, if you can write a bill of sale and hope someone else can get one, do all interested parties a favor and get one prior to sale.

makes you look like your not trying to pull a fast one...not saying you are, just looks fishy when someone dont want to get a title prior to a sale...

just my .02

X2. I agree

If its not stolen or anything then there is no problem. Just get a title or Regi and you will have much better luck with the sale

• 3 weeks later...