2004 banshee for sale nice

bigdawg822

Hello all my buddy is trying to sell his 04 shee, he bought it new and has taken very good care of it, it has not been riden hardly at all i know everybody is gonna think bs but when you look at it you will be able to tell its the truth. It is pretty much all stock except for a k&n powerlid, we rejettd it also, He is 40 plus years old not a kid that beat the shit out of it so take a look at the pics and let me know or email him at michbanshee@yahoo.com he is asking 2500 o.b.o never rides it anymore period. Thanks all here is a link to the pictures sorry dont know how to post them in ad

http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/bigdawg822/04%20banshee/

Hello all my buddy is trying to sell his 04 shee, he bought it new and has taken very good care of it, it has not been riden hardly at all i know everybody is gonna think bs but when you look at it you will be able to tell its the truth. It is pretty much all stock except for a k&n powerlid, we rejettd it also, He is 40 plus years old not a kid that beat the shit out of it so take a look at the pics and let me know or email him at michbanshee@yahoo.com he is asking 2500 o.b.o never rides it anymore period. Thanks all here is a link to the pictures sorry dont know how to post them in ad

http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/bigdawg822/04%20banshee/

I'm really interested in the Banshee,I just hope you are near to me. Sent you an email.

• 2 weeks later...