Trying to locate hill climbers from PA

uwill1der

Well if any of you have any videos from that day, we are willing to buy any videos that show that cherokee getting stuck and having its axle destroyed. We are also willing to pay for an interview with people who were there or may know the owner of the cherokee.

It doesn't have to be Bob's video. That's just the only video I have of the event. I can see at least two other people filming. You all can get some money for your footage. Let me know.

Well if any of you have any videos from that day, we are willing to buy any videos that show that cherokee getting stuck and having its axle destroyed. We are also willing to pay for an interview with people who were there or may know the owner of the cherokee.

It doesn't have to be Bob's video. That's just the only video I have of the event. I can see at least two other people filming. You all can get some money for your footage. Let me know.

yea im not sure if its you but someone like you sent a message to my buddy who had video of my rolling my quad down coalhill talking about paying us for it.. there are others as well not sure bout the jeep matt may know of who he is but we have some funny vids of a guy shitting his pants as he crashed going up a hill and another one of a guy failing on a hill climb and wile geting off back of quad some how got his fingers cought in the sprocket matt has more detail on them then me plus access to the the actual people in the vids alot of funny shit happens at coal hills

yea im not sure if its you but someone like you sent a message to my buddy who had video of my rolling my quad down coalhill talking about paying us for it.. there are others as well not sure bout the jeep matt may know of who he is but we have some funny vids of a guy shitting his pants as he crashed going up a hill and another one of a guy failing on a hill climb and wile geting off back of quad some how got his fingers cought in the sprocket matt has more detail on them then me plus access to the the actual people in the vids alot of funny shit happens at coal hills

Thanks for the info