ANYONE BEEN TO GLEN HELLEN LATELY

evil

• 4 weeks later...

dude im in the so bay area. you ever go to beaumont ? or the famous "d" street ? glen hellen is a nice set up you can only go on certain days but is worth the trip, check it out. later

• 2 weeks later...
Na, i know a lot of people that ride beaumont, but i ride bell mountian( victorville) and glamis occasionally.
hey 66 how do you like all those rocks at bell? if your ever in the mood, when you get to the top of the pass on your way to stoddard wells road, jump off at main street go right all the way down till you see lake hesperia instead of turning left into the lake make a right it will be a dirt road go on back 1/2 mile or so park and unload, thats the north side of honda valley goes all the way to lucerne/big bear or you could ride all the way to mount baldy, lots of good riding there and lots closer......see ya out there sometime

• 2 weeks later...

I was there about a month ago, after coming back from Vegas. Theres no more sand drags there. Only mx racing, which looked like fun. The banshees got out of the gate first but a guy on a raptor preety much spanked everybody. I think it was just the rider.