CPI OOF SBSF CHROME ONE OUT EACH SIDE 350.00 SHIPPED

cpi oof small bore small flange chrome drag pipes pipes are in good condition few small dents right up by the head cant see when mounted. just got them today and they just were not what i wanted one mounting tab has been rewelded and there is a hairline crack inthe chrome right by the front pipe mount. just looking to get my money back 350.00 shipped

02-16-12156.jpg

02-16-12157-1.jpg

02-16-12088.jpg

02-16-12158.jpg

02-16-12159.jpg

Two low ball offers!! No I will not take 290.00 shipped for these pipes I just bought them two days ago anf I'm not trying to make any money on them at all they Just are not what I was looking for they are 350 shipped just like my post says not obo. These pipes are for SALE Not on sale!!!

gee! i thought that was a fair offer for damaged pipes,in my opinion i wasnt low balling ,however when i read yur description of pipes,they sounded like they were worth a 150,thats what i shoulda offered good luck with sale

Your right I should lose money on them after having them for a day and then discover that there's more issued with them than what I saw before therefore im not going to sell them. That would mean I don't want to Dick anybody out of there money. Is that so wrong of me?

760 i didnt low ball u when i bought carbs afrom u ,and reason i didnt low ball u was becuz there were no flaws, and as dar as cpi pipes go i dont feel 290 was a low ball offer seeings how pipe had crack in crome and one of the mounts was welded thats why i offered up 290 sorry fellas wasnt trying to offend anyone no big deal!!