Twister 421

Hey guys. I have looked through this huge forum and i cant seem to find anything about a 421 twister. I am curious as to what hp and torque a 421 drag ported twister can make on pump gas or even race gas,, assuming I would have Shearer

Inframe small bores, VF3 reeds, Dunable over ride, 38mm Keihin carbs, direct drive lock out, billet 1 piece crossover, and either Noss or Prodesign Coolhead and not sure of dome size.. and also I will have drag ported cylinders, and probably +4 swinger, i will mostly dune and 15% hill shoot sand.. i weigh 153lbs and I am not sure who will port them yet, but i think i know the top

5 to 6 guys who can port these...

I would just like some input or if you think the setup I am shooting for should be changed please let me know,,, i am going to buy a cheap banshee and put the above listed parts into it,, I saved up 6,000 so i think i can buy whats needed to

make this happen..

Any comparison between 421 twister and 421 cub ? do they feel the same? power delivery..

oregon.jpgoregon321.jpg

I do not want a Cub because it seems everyone and their cousin has one..

Here some pics of wife and girls in our group of riding in Oregon 2011

Thanks in advance guys..

post-42350-0-93844800-1329409387_thumb.jpeg

Edited by yamahaxcracer

i want to do it myself though, so i i know its my work.. also i cant see whati am typing, all of the sudden this box goes white when i click to type in it.. what the hell is up, sorry if their is a typo, i cant see through the white box....

Edited by yamahaxcracer

I've got a 4mil twister(466cc) and I feel like the power is everywhere unlike my cub that is harder to get into the powerband. Plus, I think the twister just looks cool. I only saw 1 other twister at dumont on thanksgiving....ps. Bigred350x is the man when it comes to twisters, even thou he doesn't own one.... Lol

dc013821.jpg

I've got a 4mil twister(466cc) and I feel like the power is everywhere unlike my cub that is harder to get into the powerband. Plus, I think the twister just looks cool. I only saw 1 other twister at dumont on thanksgiving....ps. Bigred350x is the man when it comes to twisters, even thou he doesn't own one.... Lol

dc013821.jpg

ok thanks guys,, any hp numbers on them ? 421 twister i mean..

The Wampus would be a cool motor. Looks like bone stock cylinders.

If you do want to go with the Twister, you better start today trying to get it built. It takes forever to get stuff from Louie. I'm waiting on gaskets for my 16 mil Twister (669 cc) right now. I also have a 24 mil Twister (844cc Sniper). Only a handful of those out there i think.