Help bike isn't running like it should

DGFUNNY70

Took the bike out yesterday to see how it was going to run made a few changes before leaving to Oregon on Thursday the 16th bike was running great was really happy with it. I did a couple of sixth gear pulls seemed to run strong. Got back to the truck and my brother wanted to take it for a spin he takes off sounds great 5 min later he’s headed back and its running like crap. Feels like a sever miss and will not get into power band this started right after he did a sixth gear pull in which he probably pushed the bike a little harder than I did. Checked the plugs and eventually changed them bike seemed to run a little better maybe new plugs or it cooled off a little. Bike starts and idles fine just feels like its missing under load. Got home checked some stuff out and took it for a test run and it runs better seems pretty strong just feels like its missing a little now.

I've checked main jets they were good and tight found no obstructions in them. Checked reeds are in good shape no cracks. Checked fuel flow from tank fuel flows fine. Checked stator it ohms out fine. Plug caps ohm out fine. Spark plug wire to wire ohms out in spec. Coil from spade to spade ohms at .1 to point .2 seems a little off. Checked compression seems to be inline. Plugs are new. No tors never had it completely disconnected. Recently check bottom end compression held 6 for 6. Can't think of anything else I had checked if I missed something ask?

I think it feels electrical but maybe I'm wrong.